Big bonus at heritagesports?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big bonus at heritagesports?

Heritagesports has a special bonus until the end of the month.Send in $500 and get $300 cash bonus.The money must be send western union[ok by me]they will pick up the fees.Money must be rolled over 5x.Anybody ever use them?I am looking for any feedback about them.Thanks in front.

Ever notice how the too good to be true offers always seem to surface as the Super Bowl approaches?

This is insurance against the mass withdrawals they expect. Pay particular attention to those great offers that require you leave you money on deposit for a length of time or roll it over a zillion times.

I doubt this is the case with Heritage, but at the same time people have to learn to stop signing up with books because their offer is better than the book next store.

Comment

dragon i both agree and disagree with you yes some
      books are insuring themselves against massive withdrawels but others may simply want customers to be long term in order to recieve such a genorous bonus which is their right and rewards
      players who give lots of action

Comment

I can say one thing about Heritage Sports, they paid me. I signed up for a free $25 account, rolled it over 5 times, took me about 5 days to build it up to $250. I called and within 30 minutes they had my control number for Western Union. Got paid without a hitch.

Comment

money for nuttin huh?

Comment

Yep

Comment

And the chicks are free!

Comment

Bunyon:
                Glad to hear that you got paid.The rollover was 3x,the free $25 was the 5x i got the acct up to $1250 and rolled it over more than 3x.I plan to cashout on monday just waiting what their final line will be sunday to see if I will bet the game there.I keep the forum informed.

Comment

Working...
                X