HELP ! ! HOW IS CANBET.COM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP ! ! HOW IS CANBET.COM

does anybody know anything about this book from australia?are they the safest around?how does being from ausrtalia make them different?please give your input. thanks

I've been using them for yrs and the y are great. They are regulated by the Australian Gov. which has a close watch on them. They would not take bets on the XFL last year because of the governmants restrictions. The only down side is that it takes longer to get paid I think mainly because of the didtnace. Use NETeller to take care of this problem. Also, the juice is only 7% on internet wagers. Good Luck

Comment

Safe book, but if you want to call in your bets don't use them. There lines are always busy, as they try to force you to bet online.

No horseracing or sign up bonus.

Safe, but try WSEX, Olympic, or WWTS

Comment

I've found their +/- 1.5 hockey lines useless. I saw here a month or two back that they were going to the more standard +/- 1/2 lines. Does anybody know if this is happening or not?

Comment

The backing of the Aussie govt and the 107 juice make canbet an attractive place to play.

I think you also have to keep in mind that the gov't "backing" has never come into play.

Naturally we all hope that there is a process and safeguards in place should a major situation arise.

Comment

two thumbs up

Comment

Working...
            X