Sports Book ads illegal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sports Book ads illegal?

Oh, oh . . . looks like if this flies, you guys will eventually wind up on the radar screen.

Denver Post Story

As always - Good Luck,

Sonny
    As Always - Good Luck,

Sonny

hey,everybody know this shit illegal,people dont care about it,they still do this shit.yes we are commiting crime but dont care.please dont put this stuff here nomore.

Comment

Comment

listen i do what i want nobody can say something please.if you say something somebody maybe can kill you.okay please bye

Comment

Sportsbetting online is not illegal in approx. 40 states. Only illegal for the operator. This is crucial to realize. We as citizens, voters, and bettors have to make sure our States don't pass laws making the sports bettors criminals.

If continued laws to criminalize the players pass, first world countries such as Australia and the UK will not accept wagers from U.S. citizens. As if they do, they would be aiding citizens in commiting a crime.

STAND UP--SPEAK OUT-- CALL YOUR STATE REPRESENTATIVE, GOVENOR, SENATOR, ETC.

BUT REMEMBER NOT TO BE PRO ONLINE GAMING, RATHER YOU ARE CONCERNED WITH THE CRIMINALIZATION OF PRIVATE ACTIVITIES CONDUCTED WITHIN ONES HOMES AND PRIVACY.

WE NEED SUPPORT.

Comment

I had a mailorder customer a few years back who wrote us 3 separate letters over the span of a month requesting/asking or trying to make some point or other. We were never quite able to figure out what he wanted since his use of language, grammar, spelling etc. etc. was, shall we say, "interesting and unusual".

Ahmad, was that you???

Comment

yes please dont make me look like stupid ,i can say what i want thank you.you asshole talk to me like this.you think you in usa can do this shit to people.

Comment

hi ahmad,are you planning on boarding any planes this week?i was just wondering because im going to be flying on tuesday.

Comment

Oh, so it was you.

Comment

Working...
                  X