Pay Pal on TV tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pay Pal on TV tonight

There's a show called cyber crime on a station called tech tv for anyone that has the directv dish.

Tonight, they are doing a story involving pay pal that looks very interesting. I saw the clips in the preview and they had a guy on there telling of how pay pal froze his account (chestrockwells??).

No, it's not about me, but there are many of those stories around. I averaged 40-60 payments into my paypal acct. per month. While using the service for 14 months, I had 2 chargebacks within a 3 month period. One was due to the fraudulent credit card use by a buyer (that Paypal approved initially) and one was a disgruntled (and more than slightly insane) customer. Paypal suspended my account based on this. I was so pissed off about the way the first chargeback was handled that I spent almost 3 hours removing all references to Paypal from my auctions and sales. So when the suspension came down it was a non-issue since I wasn't using Paypal anymore and had withdrawn all funds from that acct. Right now my "former paypal acct" which cannot be "closed" has a -$50 balance. Hell will freeze over before they get that $$ from me!

Comment

Working...
    X