Why no News about ACES GOLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why no News about ACES GOLD

I am checking BettorsWorld's home page and no news about the changes at Aces Gold. I still have money at Aces Gold and will continue to use them. But I do expect a site like BettorsWorld which I use everyday to at least report what is happening. The changes in policy for Neteller and new limits I think are important. Again I have great faith in Aces Gold but I also expect everything to be reported. Maybe I am missing something and it was reported, I fully apologize.

Aces made a business decision based on several negative events that had an impact on their business.

The decision included lowering limits as well as keeping better track of where deposits come from. hence, no neteller.

Players that play a dime or less won't notice much difference.

Players that were used to playing high limits at Aces obviously will no longer be able to do so.

It was a business decision that suits the needs of their business for right now.

Things can change, and probably will down the road.......

Comment

From a payout standpoint, I think that the initial rush out the door is pretty much over and things appear under control. I received a Western Union for a dime yesterday. It was processed in its usual fashion.
      I think that it would be interesting to see whether Aces retains a baseball dime line as well as its other perks like bonuses and juice free days "within" their new business approach and lowered limits. Time will tell.

Comment

I was 100% wrong. This is all starting to sink in and I apologize to anyone who may have been lulled into being patient with Aces because of what I may have said in previous posts. I spoke to them not even 24 hours ago and was told that my check would be sent today. Yeah right.

Comment

Working...
        X