Pay Pal warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pay Pal warning

Just a heads up. This seems to be a hot topic lately. Over the past several weeks I have been contacted by several unrelated individuals, some players, and some books, concerning pay pal.

In some cases, funds were simply taken.

In one case plaers funds were taken BACK from the book. But never made it back to the player.

In all cases it's virtually impossible to contact a pay pal rep.

One case, maybe you say it's an isolated incident. But several, and there's reason for concern.

Which is why I questioned their requirement of giving them banking info.

That was a week ago:

Last Pay Pal Post

Stay far, far away . . . close any bank accounts they have access to . . . protect yourself!

As always - Good Luck,

Sonny
    As Always - Good Luck,

Sonny

Comment

My son's account with $10K was frozen, after he requested a $5K direct transfer into his bank account.

Since I recommended PayPal I hope he will eventually get his money back ...

Comment

No, I'm not going to start up on paypal again but FYI here's their toll free customer service number that they used to do guard.........as if it was some Cold War Secret. (888)221-1161

Hey, just doing my part to annoy them as much as possible.

Comment

PS. If you call that number and they tell you that it's only for "Premier" or "Business" accts. feel free to let them know what you think of their customer service, or lack thereof.

Comment

OK. Now, you can go ahead and tell me that I'm being paranoid, but I'm a little worried about what I'm hearing about Paypal, so I have to ask for my own piece of mind. I decided a few months ago that I was going to go with Neteller instead of Paypal. There have been no instances of Neteller doing stuff like this, has their?

Comment

www,paypalsucks.com

Comment

And to beat it all, their stock rose 60% today after their IPO. Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Sounds like a good stock to sell short the way they are operating they will be done faster then Enron

Comment

Sounds like a good stock to sell short the way they are operating they will be done faster then Enron

Comment

Working...
                    X