Curacau warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curacau warning

I have played in at least 20 books in the past two years ... I suppose it is only a coincidence that the two serious book failures I faced were both in Curacau ...

Curacau has been the site of 2 spectacular failures (customers received zero) and at least 2 bailouts (not eveyone paid) that I know of ...

And when Aces Gold disappeared with all their customers funds, I read the Bettorsworld headline:

ROYAL SPORTS STEPS UP TO THE PLATE TO HELP ACES GOLD PLAYERS IT'S ROYAL TO THE RESCUE!

Then I find out that, after you get thru all the smoke and mirrors, that all Royal Sports was offering anyone that lost at least $1000 is a 25% bonus with 6X play. This is actually WORSE than the industry average of 12.5% with 3X play - so Royal Sports was offering less than nothing at all! (my simple math proof is in another thread)

And Royal Sports is a leader in Curacau - nothing more than a scammer posing as a savior.

I am tired of Curacau failures ... I'll sleep better at night without waiting on the inevitable third lightning strike ...

With very few exceptions, I'll now stick to Antigua, Australia, Canada, and Europe which at least have some minimum "real" government supervision. (The government has intervened successfully for me in minor disputes in Antigua, Australia, and Europe over the past 6 years.)

p.s. The exception: Pinnacle. Several years ago they offered "real" help for victims of a rip-off book (unlike Royal Sports smoke and mirrors nothing). I have long since exhausted that benefit but I will be a large player at Pinnacle as long as I am bettor ...

But aside from Pinnacle, I'll steer clear of Curacau whose two premere books were Aces Gold/Sports Market (disappeared) and Royal Sports (scammer in savior robes).

I was also very disappointed after reading the headlines. I certainly have more than $1000 lost at SportsMarket/AcesGold.

Comment

You know my Dutch mother always said if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.
      It is clear that mls is very bitter and rather than call Royal's offer to help a smoke and mirror scam, just because he doesn't care for it, is as pathetic as his spelling. Clearly since he admittedly has never played at Royal, he speaks about what he does not know. Wouldn't it be more constructive to all to offer your own rescue plan for all those who were affected rather than badmouth those who have stepped up to the plate and posted their own plan. Take it or leave it mls, but to criticize for the sake of criticizing is in poor taste and only reflects on your personality. Please do everyone a favor and reread all of your many posts on this subject, copy and paste anything timely, current, or helpful. I think the forum would benefit more if your efforts went towards finding a solution or even another plan. Before you bash our offer to help, please compare it to any other offer on the table now, Not some ancient unrelated offer made by others regarding a totally different set of circumstances and characters. If not please get a life.

Comment

WimJensen:

Everyone knows you work for Royal Sports ... this smoke and mirror zero benefit offer by Royal Sports for $1000 victims must have been your brilliant idea ...

Comment

Working...
        X