New age is a joke !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New age is a joke !

Have you ever called them about there cashout policy??? seems they got two deals there 5 % vig or 15% bonus rolled over 5 times and CASHOUT VIA CHECK ONLY!! now has anyone tried to cash non usa bank checks!! Why would anyone bet at this joint!!!!!

If you send money by Neteller or Securebuxx, you can get it back that way.

Comment

Not only is Neilm correct but I received a check from them which was, similar to checks I've received from other books, drawn on a US bank and I had no trouble cashing it. While their payout policies could be more user friendly, any payout negatives are more than offset by the 5% juice.

Comment

Perhaps my post is a bit hard, but i like to get paid fast! And when you get a check and cash it you are looking at weeks before it clears ect.. yes if i was talking $20,000 i understand but dam man we are talking about a small player here.. there is no way a small player should can gamble at this shop.

Comment

They only payback via Neteller what you put in. That is one policy that really is very player unfriendly.

Comment

Go Go Man

Anybody believe for a minute that Go Go Man bet 20 dimes at NAB?

My guess is he bet 20 dimes alright - but literally!

Comment

He did not say he did, he said he was a small player.

Comment

GoGo,

Last check I recieved from New Age took 2 days to clear. Don't understand why it would take "weeks" at your bank

Comment

Working...
                X