Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aces out so why is Alladin still on Odds Wiz?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aces out so why is Alladin still on Odds Wiz?

Hello Group...

The subject line pretty much is my point.

Why is Alladin on your Odds Wiz and they can't pay?

I know guys who haven't received a thin dime from them in three weeks!!!

LV711

You're correct. Alladins is in a slow pay situation. We can't keep them on the list, or linked up top right now. Hopefully they work through this.

But you need to differentiate between a line service and bettorsworld.

The main function of a line service is to provide a vareity of numbers.

They still have sharp players playing into them, which makes the numbers valuable and helpful to the player.

If Alladins takes an early pop on a game, that could be indicative of the future.

Those that find value in their lines can still view them. Those that have no use for them will be able to eliminate them themselves in a few days......

Comment

If they are still playing at a "slow-pay" they cannot be too "sharp" ...

Comment

Valid point. Yet, they do.....

Comment

I would like to see one person come in here with some credibility and say that they have received anything from Aladdin in the last three weeks........

How can you tell when they are popped anyways......
          They seem to move numbers just for the fun of it...
          Nobody will move a number in the middle of the afternoon but Aladdin will be beeping and beeping and beeping....

Now I'm rooting for Aladdin to make strides in paying but until they do, IMO out they go!!!!

And as it has been mentioned multiple times in the past about books on the DB screen that didn't/couldn't/wouldn't pay, it is a reflection on YOU guys!!!!!

LV711

Comment

Have to disagree here. This is one area where I won't change my mind.

I supported Don Best's decision to leave Caribi's numbers up last year. Why? Because I wanted to see his numbers, and apparantly so too did others.

At some point you have to seperate the two.

If someones lines can help a player in any way, then they are worth having on a lines feed.

As I said, shortly, the user will be able to choose to show, or not show whichever books they'd like.

I should also say that there will be 3 additional books soon.

Lastly, as far as Alladins, I think we are all rooting for Eddie after the events of last Friday.

Personally, my confidence in what people tell me about any situation is shaken after last week.

Eddie/Alladins pulling through would go a long ways towards helping me restore some of that faith in people and in the industry in general.

Comment

Working...
            X