New Age Bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Age Bets

Wonder if anyone has had problems with payouts-I requested one on 2-20-02 via Fed Ex but have still not received it-in fact it tookuntil today (2-25-02) which I just found out has not yet been scanned-----THANKS

waiting a week so far as well. Also 4 weeks and no pay from Alladins.

Comment

Payment

I received my Neteller same day and my check in 4 days every time. Even though they are sending in fedex, it doesn't mean next day from another country. Try sending a Fedex package to Europe for example, you will be lucky if it gets there in 7 days. Your requested payment on 2/20/02 should probably get there tomorrow or Wednesday. I understand if it's been 10 days but before you come in here and post as unregistered you should do your homework. Try either going to the Fedex website or maybe post how long does it normally take to get a Fedex package from Costa Rica or where ever New Age is from. You come in here and say no check in 4 days from New Age and alarm goes off. That I believe is not far to any book.

Comment

call customer service and get the tracking number, then call fed ex and see where it is..

Comment

Working...
        X