• Show
Clear All

• opinions on books?

in light of recent events, i am soliciting opinions on my remaining outs:
    royal
    5dimes
    SIA
    ibet

offshore is very shaky right now. would only be taking money down. going to be very ugly in a few weeks after march madness.

Comment

ud - thanks. however, not looking to post up. just looking to see if i should bail now or wait til after march madness.
      hate to have to go out and look for a new local. (my last went in the clink and she owes me, so i know i'll never find her).

Comment

Royal - biz as usual

5 Dimes - to be hinest, I've lost touch with this book, so I can't give an answer one way or another

SIA - One would think that only taking a max wager of $500 would keep this book from ever getting too far in the hole....the SIA feedback I have received recently has been positive.

Comment

I can only comment on Royal. I hit a very hot steak with them within the last month or two and have withdrawn via neteller and book to book transfers a total amount in the mid five figure range without any problems, hassles, or delays. Royal is a book that I am very happy with and is in my list of the top 3 or 4 books I have played with.

Comment

underdog, I think you gave a good answer - forget posting up with any offshore shops. It's just not worth it.

Comment

Hey Pman I use 2 of the 4 ,SIA and 5dimes.Applied for withdrawal 2 mondays ago @ 5Dimes and was paid via Paypal same day.Not been @ SIA that long but would agree with Jeff. However admittitly on my small wagers it is not much of effort to payout.
              I try to curb risk by only keeping 10 time normal wager in a book and withdrawing if it gets 25% above that. As with Camelot,would miss it as a golf out much more than I would the funds in account there. While on that subject I think it was most admirable the way you handled the matter Jeff.I knew I wasn't wrong about you,you restored my confidence.
              Last edited by DOGS THAT BARK; 03-02-2002, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Thank you Dogs......

Credit Mark Del as well.

Bworld and Mark have been in contact a few times since the news broke and have put the past behind us.

Life is way too short............

Comment

Working...
                X