5 Dimes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Dimes

What's the current status of 5 Dimes? Any good/bad recent experiences? I like the fact they now offer PrePaidATM deposits/withdrawals.

How do the pre paid atm's work? Don't you need to supply all kinds of personal info to use them?

Comment

i have been with them for a couple of years,they have been great,pay fast,many different lines,money lines on all games no matter how high the spread,only bad thing that i can say is their site is slow at times

Comment

Good solid underrated books. Quick pay, a lot of lines to play, just a little slow on website line pages.

Comment

Always liked this book, but it troubles me that they were removed from the list here. In light of the recent troubles, I'm keeping my balance low there.

Comment

ATM

brink,

You have to supply them with your SSN and they confirm your identity via a credit reporting agency - Trans Union I think.

Total BS! I am trying to be lower profile, not have my SSN and credit hitory, address, phone number and all that other personal information added to the mix.

What we all need is an offshore money house that doesn''t ask all these personal questions. Then of course, you would be villified as a money launderer.

Strange that Enron, the Catholic Church and many others have offshore accounts, but you as a US citizen aren't supposed to have/need one.
            As Always - Good Luck,

Sonny

Comment

i have used 5 dimes for a long time and they are still my favorite book.

Comment

Working...
              X