Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Official* All World press release

All Players:

I would like to thank all of you who have supported our efforts thru these very trying times. We appreciate all of your co-operation and patience. I will take full responsibility for not insisting that the old owners have your money sitting down here with us in a trust account. I can ‘t do anything about the past but I can do something about the future and that’s what leads me to this post.

All World Sports has been taken over by an investment group of fully financed individuals of the utmost respect and integrity. Mr. Smith along with his two partners Wally, and Max who are very well know in the sports gambling arena. These gentlemen have been in the sports gaming business for over twenty years and they are well aware of what it means to take a wager and honor the wager you take by paying your customers. They are known for their fast pay and reliability among many gamblers in the gaming industry. They are not afraid to take a wager of any size and they are not afraid to pay a wager of any size. I plan on staying with All World Sports and I am very happy to be associated with individuals of this caliber. They have gone above and beyond the call of duty regarding all of the clients of All World Sports. They are accepting responsibility for all of the player’s balances 100 percent. They are not insisting that you roll your balance over 20 times; they are not insisting that you roll your balance over 10 times; they are not insisting that you roll your balance over 1 time, before you ask for a payout. What they are asking for and what I am asking for is for you to give them a chance to prove to you that they are true professionals in every sense of the word. If you would like a payout from your account just call the accounting office and they will be happy to process your request, all I am asking is to give the new owners the same consideration that they have given all of us.

I would personally like to thank these gentlemen for coming to my rescue. Although I was not responsible for your money I felt that many of you guys were playing in here because of my reputation in the industry. I think that these gentlemen deserve your consideration and your support for the way that they have handled this situation.

Thank you and good luck in future with all of your wagers:

Best Regards

Rick

Hats off to a great guy - this is really good news in a dismal season for the players!

Comment

Jeff and Brian,

I would like to apologize to you both for not posting this press release myself. I have lost my username and password and i could not get into your site. I was terribly busy today trying to get this situation all straightened out. I promise now that i have my user name and password i will be more active in your forums.

Thanks for your support of me and ALL WORLD SPORTS.

Best Regards
      Rick

Comment

Working...
      X