Alladinsgold anouncement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alladinsgold anouncement

Much to my disapointment, Alladinsgold has been given written order to cease betting operations by the Directorate Of Offshore Gaming in Antigua pending a review of the company's financial position. Until such time Alladin's Gold will abide by this directive.

As many of you know I have willed to continue the operations and make efforts to pay all clients until such time that a buyer was secured. I have expressed these intentions to the Directorate and they have responded as afore mentioned.

This directive comes shortly after a post I made here at Bettorsworld. Alladin's Gold will advise its clients as soon as we know more. If there are any interested parties in the purchase of Alladins Gold or its client base please contact Jeff at Bettorsworld.

I have already contacted the owners in this regard.

Eddie Hadeed

Eddie

I fail to see how staying in business would help you right now. You need to find the money, and pay everyone off. People like me, who used to play there obviously are not going to post up again unless something changes... Go find that change, its your only hope.

Comment

How can you possibly take more bets when you are already in a debt situation from previous gambling losses?

If you lost the bets, how would you pay them off??

This is just incredible naivety or stupidity, I can't figure out which.

Comment

Working...
      X