Anyone bet with Canbet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone bet with Canbet?

I'm thinking of opening an account with them. I see they are on the list, so thats a good thing. Anyone have any experiences with them, good/bad? I've never bet with an Australian book before.

Top notch. One of my favorite outs.

Comment

Two thumbs up. 14-cent lines for any sport, decent limits and as close to zero chance of getting stiffed as you can hope for. Tough to beat that combination.

Comment

Been playing there for a long time. No complaints. Top notch book.

Comment

Requested a few dimes from them recenty by bank wire. The money arrived two days later.

From the list up top I would also recommend (in alphabetical order) Bet365USA, Intertops, Pinnacle and WSEX. All ultra-solid.

Comment

Dylan24,
            I've been with them for 2 and half years. They are solid and I have had no problems with them up until about a month ago. Seems their credit card system has changed (can't get an answer). The first 17 times I posted up with them they sent the charge as a purchase. The last two they sent as a cash advance for betting or lotto (according to Master Card). This accrues interest from day one on my credit card and a $15 fee. Canbet refunded the $15 but the last attempt would not even go through. They said it was declined. Master Card said they sent it though wrong. Canbet blames Master Card and Master Card blames Canbet. I'm looking for another book. So just be careful when posting up with them. Make sure it is sent though as a purchase. Good Luck.
            Jeff

Comment

Jbnn

This topic of purchase vs cash advance has come up many times in the past. If mastercard is telling you that the book is choosing to make it an advance, then they are full of it! There is no way they would, and I don't believe they even could. Its your cards doing and not the books.

Comment

dylan

canbet was my second post up and, although they don't deal nascar qualifying, they are a good out.

Comment

Excellent software. Decent limits. Just make sure you confirm the bet after to place it. Easy to forget to do this.

Comment

Plus that -107 is like the gift that keeps on giving.....

No outrageous bonuses, which is a plus, but that information that was posted the other day about them operating in the red, etc.etc....was kind of scary.

I realize that the Aussie govt is supposed to step in should problems arise, but I really don't want to see the day where that is tested.

I've played at Canbet off and on for a couple of years at least....

Comment

Posted where???

Comment

I have played there for 2+ years. No problem.

Comment

PerpetualCzech,

http://www.bettorsworld.com/web/foru...?threadid=9964

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff
                            No outrageous bonuses, which is a plus
                            Exactly! It's this mentality that bettors should adopt. We should stop looking at bonuses and start taking other aspects into account. To give an example, I give WSEX a lot of respect for NOT giving away bonuses but for making all Pay Pal / Neteller transactions free (both ways).

Comment

Thanks for the responses. I went ahead and opened up an account with them. Only thing that sucks is that you can't send cash via western union. I like their -107 lines.

Comment

Working...
                              X