Bowmans - Neteller??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowmans - Neteller??

Bowmans, will you be accepting Neteller at least for deposits any time soon?

good question. What about Paypal too? What books do you do transfers with?

Comment

No Paypal, No Neteller is the reason I have never played there.
      It could be because they are not trying to attract those type of customers...

Comment

Originally posted by cecil
        No Paypal, No Neteller is the reason I have never played there.
        Same for me. Its hard to believe they dont accept them

Comment

Kind of dissapointing that they haven't answered. I'm sure others would like to know as well..........

Comment

Bowman International has put a great deal of time and thought into its decision not to implement paypal and neteller at this time. We have talked to our customers and reviewed the costs of these two payment methods. We have also taken into account the current climate of the industry. At this time we feel happy and confident with the methods of deposit and withdrawl currently available to us and are trying to avoid third party processors. We are continually reviewing all of our processes and are currently reviewing other options. We will post updates here periodically.

Clients may deposit by Credit Card, Bank Draft, Cashiers Check, Bank Wire, International Money Order or Quick Collect(Canada Only) and may request refunds by Bank Draft, Check or Bank wire.

Also, to clarify statements made on the forums, Bowmans is offering a progressive 10 cent line in baseball. 10 cents up to .50 and .15 cents up to 200.We hope to see you for Baseball and wish you the best of luck throughout the entire baseball season.
            Last edited by Bowman International; 03-28-2002, 09:26 AM.

Comment

bowmans is obviously free to take whichever deposit methods they choose, but imo they are losing alot of business by not taking more convenient ones. my account is almost depleted there and i would definately reup, but i my credit cards won't work for gambling and i live in the US, so no WU, they haven't left many options for US customers. it's a nice out but it's not worth the hassle of a bank wire or cashiers check when just about everyone else takes the far more convenient paypal and/or netteller.

just my opinion.

Comment

blh,

Could you please call Scott K at 888-525-1914.

Thank you.

Comment

It's too bad they won't take neteller. I was looking forward to playing there this year for baseball. I played there years ago and kept waiting for them to get online. Now they're finally online but I still can't play.

I hope you change your mind in the future.

Comment

blh

Why not WU since you live in U.S.?

Comment

Working...
                    X