Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jazz and Skybook

are they in trouble?

Christ I hope not. Rio owns Skybook right? I notice Rio has been off the bettorsworld list for a while now. I just tried to make a neteller withdrawl from Rio and was told the transaction couldn't be completed. This same thing happened to me last week. This means there is no money in their neteller account. They only let you withdraw 2500 per day with neteller and I never had a problem doing that until a week ago.

Comment

Update: Still can't get a lousy $2500 out of Rio using neteller.

Comment

The deal with these two and the "cash crunch" apparantly is due to BW and his crew/cronies/runners pulling down their funds.

This is something (the taking down of funds) that is happening across the board as we speak at all books.

The two books mentioned about should be able to handle it with no problem I would think.

Right now has to be the most dangerous time of the year.

No doubt there are books out there as we speak that are simply trying to hang on until August when the new money starts rolling in.......

Comment

Owners

Aren't the original two owners of Rio gone? Is Skybook in the same place as Rio? If the original guys are gone, who is running the place now?

Comment

The original skybook owners are gone or the Rio owners are gone?

Comment

The Rio owners. I thought the two guys were now gone.

Comment

Dragon, Did you get your money via neteller??

Man, I opened an account tonight via their web site. I had to call their customer service to upgrade it to Platinum(FREE 1/2 point) but nobody picked up the phone. I havent sent them any funds. Now that I read this topic I dont know if I should.

What do you guys think? Are they in trouble? I thought Rio was one of top sportbooks since they have been around for along time

Comment

No, I never did. Everytime I tried it said the transaction can't be done, please call customer service. Customer service would say it should be fixed tonight, but it never was. I haven't tried for a couple of days though.

They did offer to cut me a check or send it western union though. I have also done book to book transfers.

The book to book transfers scare me though. I heard quite a few stories about book to book transfers dome from Aces Gold a month before they went belly up that weren't honored by the receiving books.

I heard Rio lost major dollars when Aces went down. Throw in all this you year about BW and everyone else taking their money down not to mention free half points and it makes you wonder.

Comment

Working...
                  X