Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My conversation with Scott from Bowmans..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My conversation with Scott from Bowmans..

http://www.majorwager.com/fusetalk/m...72&STARTPAGE=1

Interesting. This seems more to me like a personal vendetta/war than anything else.

I think Bowmans has made several positive changes over the last few months.

They still remain one of the very first offshore books........

Comment

Jeff, it is true that Bowmans was one of the first. I was there fairly early on and they treated me like crap. This formed the basis of my opinion. You have seen the complaints in the past on BW and other forums about the same things that I was complaining about. This guy comes out and calls me a "scumbag" and "human waste", because I CRITICIZED his book? Pretty good PR..

Comment

Yes, I have seen the complaints in the past and know that you never really cared for them, but I really haven't seen those complaints recently and think they have made strides to eliminate some of those complaints.......

Comment

It seems like they have new management. One problem is that they dont accept paypal/neteller. The other problem is their lines are out of order.

Comment

Yeah, what's up with THAT? I've noticed that several European books don't use the Don Best rotation...anyone know why??

Comment

If everyone (including db) went by time of event, it would not be an issue.

Comment

Some books do this on purpose. Makes it harder to find the game you want when you're in a hurry. In other instances they are using the Vegas rotation. (yeah they still have one of those)

Comment

REad the post by Dell Dude:

http://theprescription.infopop.net/2...1853005074&p=3

Comment

Working...
                  X