Thanks from All World Sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks from All World Sports

I would just like to take the time to come in and say thanks to everyone who has supported me and All World Sports through these last few weeks of very trying and complicated times.

I would personally like to thank Comp Fan, Krackman, Reality, Buzz Ravanaugh, and I am sure there were many more who gave us personal support and showed us their hands in friendship.

Krackman, called in for a payout and I talked to him and told him the truth about our situation and he said don't worry about my payout then, I will give you a call in a couple of weeks and hopefully you will have things straighten out by then. Comp fan was the same way he sent me untold e-mails and was very supportive and told me just hang in there and I know you will find a solution. Buzz Ravanaugh called me on the phone and gave his support and offered to do whatever he could and ask if there was something that he could do. These are all people that I didn't know from Adam, they are people that I have met through a professional relationship only.

Now you have Reality. Much e-mail from Reality offering advises and helps in any way, shape, or form that he could help. Reality is a man that I had the opportunity to have many conversations with and who has always been there to try to help anyone he possibly could help. He is someone I am proud to have as a friend and although I know many of you don't agree with some of his views, he is a true friend in every sense of the word.

The most important and the biggest thanks go to the new group of owners of All World Sports. I can never in my life express my thanks and gratitude to them for stepping in and taking over a business that had significant debt, and doing it in such a professional manner. They deserve all of the credit in the world for what they have done and I am indebted to them for stepping in and making sure all of the players and creditors got paid. I am committed to them and their business and I am happy to still be a part of this company and to be associated with these gentlemen. They are to be commended for having the insight to look at the picture as a whole and not just the debt that was involved.

I appreciate all of you posters who actually come into these forums to post about your personal experiences bad or good, and you are doing it for the good of your fellow players and posters, and not doing it because you have your personal agendas or vendettas against a fellow player, poster, or sports book.

Thanks again to you all and may all your wagers be winners.

Best Regards
    Rick

Re: Thanks from All World Sports

Originally posted by Platoon

Thanks again to you all and may all your wagers be winners.
    Best Regards
    Rick

Rick, if all of our wagers were winners, we'd need another bailout.

Comment

Working...
    X