Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Masters Offer

Bet365USA has an amazing offer for all golf fans this week:

If a European wins the US Masters, we will refund all losses on single bets on any player to win outright

Can a European Win? Let’s look at the evidence.

18 European Players running for you.
    6 past European Green Jacket winners in the Field.
    11 European winners since 1980

With this unrivalled offer and with ¼ odds, 1-2-3-4-5 available, you’d be mad to go elsewhere.

Take a look at the other markets we have on offer this week:

Outrights including Field
    Top American
    72 Hole Tournament Match Ups (tie void bet)
    72 Hole Groups/Matches
    18 Hole Mythical Match Ups (tie void
    Top Rest of the World
    Top European
    2 Ball betting

Bet365USA will have ‘In-Game' Betting on the final round of the tournament on Sunday.

Join now:
    http://www.bet365usa.com/usdefault.asp?

Offer applies to single bets, win or each-way, placed between Mon April 8 and the start of the Tournament. The amount of the refund will be the loss on the bet, so there will be no refund if you have an each-way bet on a player placed at odds of 4/1 or more. Maximum refund - $300 per customer. Refunds will be added to your account within 24 hours.

What about those who bet the masters last week? Had I known you were going to have this promotion I would have held off on my bets for McCarron and Mickelson that I bet last week.

Comment

For information purposes ... what is an "each way" bet?

Comment

Each-way bets

You would know them as win and show.

$10 e.w. Mickelson at 12/1 to win the Masters (place terms e.w. 1/4 odds 1-2-3-4-5)

The bet costs you $20.

If Mickelson finishes in the first 5, you receive $10 @ 3/1 = $40 including your $10 place stake, i.e. you win $20 overall.

If Mickelson wins, you get the $40 plus the $130 for the win, making $170 in total including your $20 stake, i.e. you win $150 overall.

Will Roseff.

Comment

Working...
        X