grand central sports-payouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grand central sports-payouts

has anyone run into trouble regarding payouts with Grand Central Sports???
    who do I contact about receiving my $800.00 payout from this site?
    the spokesman from this site (David Rockwell) just keeps giving me the run around regarding possible payout dates. My payout request was made on 3/25/02.
    any info would be appreciated.....I already emailed OSGA.

I thought Jazz sports had talen them over? Of all the stiffs lately this one looks the most promising for players to get paid. I would think they could scrape up a lousy 800 bucks!

Comment

They just paid someone on another site. Heard Jazz did take them over. So all should be well.

Comment

I thought Grand Central's outlook was pretty grim and after hearing they had maybe taken over some of the Winward/Tangiers sports accounts I figured it wasn't much better.

An $800 should be able to be produced even if it is done via a few different methods. If someone is hurting for $800, then there are no doubt others that are waiting for a lot more.

Comment

you guya are not the only one having troubles!!

you guys are not the only ones that our having troubles. I tried to withdraw in middle to march and still have not received my payment of $761.00... I keep getting the end around to... I DO BELIEVE THEY OUR PAYING PEOPLE JUST SHORT OF THE MONEY AT ONCE!!> I NEED IT REAL BAD check this forum out.. here our some more people that havnt got paid..
          gcs a "no pay"???

Comment

There's a trend......and it has been going on for quite awhile....

Comment

still no dough!!!

this is only getting me more mad...

Comment

Working...
              X