Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESB To Refile Shrink Lawsuit

Read It Here

i wonder if the weitz hired ventker just to make sure ventker didn't dump on him again

Comment

The judge is a bone head:

From the Spreme Court Case of Calder v. Jones:

(a) The Due Process Clause permits personal jurisdiction over a defendant in any State with which the defendant has "certain minimum contacts . . . such that the maintenance of the suit does not offend `traditional notions of fair play and substantial justice.'" International Shoe Co. v. Washington, 326 U.S. 310, 316 . In judging minimum contacts, a court properly focuses on "the relationship among the defendant, the forum, and the litigation." Shaffer v. Heitner, 433 U.S. 186, 204 . P. 788.
      As Always - Good Luck,

Sonny

Comment

atiyeh sued weitzner last time in virginia so i don't see why he tried to sue him in pennsylvania this time...i imagine he'll just sue him in virginia again

can you imagine, they couldn't find sting? just lift up the nearest rock!!!

Comment

Sting could not be found? He writes every day for the Rx. I thought his offices were in here in CR. He cannot be that hard to find.

As for jurisdiction, maybe they'll just file in every possible one then they won't have to keep refiling. At some point though, this is really just bad for everyone.

Comment

Maybe we can start out right with the "Return of Service" from the process server posted to a web site. It should be among the first things filed at the court.

I am thinking VA as the most probable jurisdiction they would re-file the suit. New York would probably be most inconvenient for the NutCase, but not too bad for Stink. VA will be inconvenient for stink.

Notice in the dismissal for lack of personal jurisdiction, they name "Tostigan" repeatedly. I guess they mean stink.

I guess I shouldn't say it in a public forum, but Ken isn't doing anything to lengthen his life expectancy. Drinking and barbituates are a known deadly combination, as is drinking and driving. Now add to that, screwing with people who aren't exactly boy scouts and I can just hear that clock a-tickin'.
            Last edited by stardust; 05-03-2002, 08:00 PM.
            As Always - Good Luck,

Sonny

Comment

lobo--why is this bad for everyone? it affects no one but the weitz, who is pure evil so deserves anything and everything he gets...if someone put on his website that you killed someone and you didn't you'd have every right to be urinated and sue to preserve your rep...as for sting, they couldn't find him because they thought his last name was tostigan not costigan...they now know better...as for the shrink's multiple dui's, doesn't this suggest a problem with drinking and possibly alcoholism?

Comment

AH BELIEVE IT DO!!!

:-

Comment

It is bad in the sense that Weitz will sing like a canary if put on the stand and a lot of people look at the industry as a big circus. The more lawsuits this guy stirs up and puts in the spotlight, the worse the good people look.

The general population won't know or care who The Shrink is, they'll just see it linked to Internet Gaming and that is what I mean when it could just hurt us all.

If Shrink has all the drug and alcohol problems that are rumored....then I hope that someone close to him wises up and gets him some help.

Comment

ken, call ozzy osbourne

Comment

Good God, don't give him any ideas. With any luck, he'll have his own show where millions of viewers watch him talk to himself on his forum using his numerous nicknames.

Comment

give him a tv show---then he can finally say: i'm not a doctor but i play one on tv!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X