SecureBuxx Blowing Confidentiality and Not Paying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SecureBuxx Blowing Confidentiality and Not Paying

SecureBuxx, the payment company reportedly owned by those involved with Major Wager (or at least one of those involved) is rumored to be withholding deposits and refusing to pay books while giving out confidential customer information. Grand Central is also implicated as having an associate running the organization.

While not popular with customers, it is showing that many companies in the industry are intertwined and customers need to tread lightly as things are never what they seem.

The source may or may not be reliable.........but be on the lookout and PayPal is probably the safest bet out there (although privacy issues can be a problem there as well).

Sting is the reporter. Sting reportedly badgers books and other businesses alike to advertise in a rag publication. If they choose not to then they become the object of his slimy business practices.

NOTHING he writes has any credibility. He is a troublemaker who operates like his boss-fear and intimidation. The only problem is they are running out of steam.

He has also been accused NUMEROUS times of plaguerizing and hiding behind numerous posting names.

He hurts this industry. That is ONE thing you can be sure of.

Comment

I think Neteller is better than pay pal. I've heard more bad stories about pay pal than any other.

Comment

I only commented on PayPal because the list of companies backing them with venture capital is impressive. Neteller was started more as a strictly gaming funding method, so I would be more skeptical of them--although they have a solid track record thus far and are easy to use. Because they cater to mainly gaming companies, privacy is probably better kept at Neteller as well.

Comment

Working...
        X