Who's Been Stiffed?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Been Stiffed?????

The list of good books is so much shorter than the bad books, and it is nearly impossible to keep up with which bad guys have closed shop and opened up elsewhere. There have to be posters out there with stories to warn those who don't post often. So few people search the archives that this is a good time of year for people to step up to the mike and speak out about who's hot and who's not!!

Just to show its not all bad, I have played with 50+ offshore books in the last three years and have yet to be stiffed for a penny. Of course, I have been very lucky as I have played with many books who are now out of business.
    How to chose a good book? The books on the 3 major forums are a good place to start.
    Then I would take those books and look for player opinions. The third and most important but often overlooked step is: DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.
    Look into the book you are playing with. There history, the jurisdiction they are located, etc.. I always think the about us section is very important. Be wary of big bonuses, but remember nothing is a hardfast rule. GL

Comment

I have to disagree with lobo. I have probably played with 50 as well. Yes, I have been stiffed, but the list of good books is much longer than the list of bad books in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
      X