Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelso Stugeon and Issue #4

Desk Of Judge Judy

Firstly my condolences to the family of bailiff Rusty of Judge Wapner fame.

Now, after reading issue number 4 of Mr. Sturgeon's newsletter I have come to a conclusion that Weitzner and StingCC are getting exposed each and every week with new allegations that look to me to ring true.
    The only piece of writing that Sting has written that I believe is credible are the countles number of times he has written about Weitzner stumbling and bumbling out of some Costa Rican Bar.

We all know THAT is true. Weitzner is some sort of sick neon asshole. Please excuse my strong language.

Neon and offshore do not mix. What he has done to this industry and will continue to be allowed to do is an outrage.
    Kelso Sturgeon might not be everybody's favorite handicapper but at least his picks aren't based on the moom and stars.
    It is clear to me he will continue to be relentless in his pursuit to expose what others have failed to do.
    The weekly newsletter won't stop and that is bad news for his advertisers. Mr. Sturgeon has more clout that Weitzner ever dreamed of.
    So unless Weitzner files another suit (his favorite thing to do although with little or no success) he will become what he has always meant to be and that is a laughing stock.

I hope he takes StingCC with him because the combination of trouble they have both caused is beyond comprehension.

My court has spoken

ANY TRUTH TO THE RUMOR THAT SHRINK AND STING ARE GAY LOVERS? I BELIEVE IT

Comment

checkers,

im starting to think that you are just having your "hissy fit" because sting broke up you and kenny and moved right on in there.

Comment

Working...
      X