Is it safe to ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it safe to ...

play at rio? If this rat at the other site is so close to these guys, what makes anyone think he doesn't have access to player information? they drink and party together right? probably wouldn't be too hard for him to grab a few names to pass along to his buddies at the feds office just to stay out of trouble. scary thought.

Are Costa Ricans THAT Stupid?

They must be to kiss up to Weitzner like they do. All of Costa Rica can't be so stupid that they follow him like the pied piper.

I guess they will find out when Mr. LooseLips drops more names and more information NOT meant for the public/feds is handed out like candy.

They will all get what they deserve.

Comment

Costa Ricans are disillusioned by the "American Dream" and think that what they see in the offshore industry down there is the American Dream. They start to see money flying around and think it is limitless because it is more than they have ever seen. $2,000,000 is more than enough for them to comfortably live the rest of their lives on.

Any manipulator can easily twist a person's perception, especially if they are already predisposed to want to see that perception. Capitalizing on the fact that most have not lived in the country to see that it isn't all glitz and glamour, and that most people that move to Costa Rica to work in the industry do so because they are looking for quick money or have nowhere else to go.

Comment

I think I could get by on 2 mil too. Does that make me a bad person?

Comment

Since there are enough good places to play I wouldn't risk it....if you subscribe to the old adage that 'you are judged by the company you keep' the answer should be self evident.

JRM
          THE PROPHET
          Affordable, successful and honest handicapping of all major sports and most minor sports.

www.netprophetsports.com

Comment

Brink

No, not a bad person, or if it does, then I am in trouble too. I'd take that. Probably a bad dollar amount example, but I hope I made my point

Comment

Working...
            X