Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Lie From Weitzner

Desk Of Judge Judy

He can't seem to stop lying and all his little friends attempt to make the lies go away.

In his most recent unanswered question he is asked what television show he claims to have appeared on. I believe that is a fair question being that he made the claim.

So what happens next?

Instead of Weitzner answering the question several other LOSERS come to his defense stating "who cares if he was on TV?".

The answer LOSERS IS that he needs to be held responsible for what he says and makes claim to.

All the little baby books that jump at his command I am sure say the same thing. Leave him alone.

They won't be saying that when they go up the river and I hope they all do!!!

LIAR LIAR LIAR.

thanks for keeping us all up to speed.....why do you care so much..its not as though you cant have anything better to do....is it?

Comment

Who cares if he was on TV or was the next tourist in space.....either way, all the "losers" coming forward to say "we don't care if he was eating green eggs and ham" are really his ghosters.......

I'm sure he loves all this attention over here. He already said that at least Sting paraphrases the news article (adding his own spin) instead of posting the source directly while "other sites" just copy them. There's no winning this one. Maybe the next celebrity boxing match......

Comment

MAN OH MAN,

if and when everbody stops caring about the lies, deceipt, name dropping and ratting then we people who care about the integrity of this industry (what is left of it) are as much to blame as losers like you.

I hope that is clear enough for a pea brain like you to understand.

Comment

the industry never had any integrity....that's like saying you long for the days when the u.s. congress, the white house or big business had integrity

it's as sleazy as ANY business, some good, some bad, you take a shot and take your chances

and if you're screwed, do the all-american thing:

SUE!!!

Comment

jughead judy

being a "square" who only bets on hockey during the winter i for one do not give a crap about the lies, ratting,deceipt and whatever else might be involved. it doesnt really interest me too much. and i admit i dont get a chance to come to these forums too much, but when someone talks about the integrity of the industry.....please....where was all that integrity when aces gold was spending my cash to the point i never got any back? where was it when camelot was done but was still taking post ups? these were the reasons i started coming to these forums, to see what info i could get. now its just people like you who muck up the boards with crap you post.

if you posted this when it was "that time of the month", and usually you would have something relevant to say....then i apologize for my rant.....

is that easy enough for a loser with a pea brain to understand? if you answered yes, then you are half way there

Comment

Am I the police?

man oh man,

You have mistaken me for the industry police. I am sorry I do not deal with or know Aces Gold other than what I have heard since.

Thanks for the compliment.

Comment

where did you get me thinking that you are the po-po? you were just the only one who ive ever heard say that there was integrity in this industry..... and answer steve's question

Comment

integrity? hahahahahahah.

this industry is filled with lying scumbag thieves on both sides of the counter!

man oh man, i think we oughta have a drink.
                  bridge for sale - brooklyn ny - please contact me for details

Comment

“Integrity just means that you’re not going to kill anybody or steal. After that, it’s commerce.”
                    --Gene Simmons of KISS
                    Affordable, successful and honest handicapping of all major sports and most minor sports.

www.netprophetsports.com

Comment

a guy i know in virgina tells me that at least twice a week the shrink is found lying in the gutter passed out drunk...people have to call his whore wife jackie to pick him up

Comment

Gotta love Gene.

Are there really gutters in VA? Not that I could refute him having any substance abuse problems, but how could anyone possibly be just lying in a gutter on the side of the street? Wouldn't the police be called?

Comment

A lot depends on the community he lives in. I grew up the the most lily white, conservative suburb in Utah (Bountiful, Utah which is north of Salt Lake City). We'd get drunks in the gutter every now and then--it wasn't exactly NYC, so a guy sleeping in the gutter was pretty conspicuous. Technically, it was usually a Utah Transit Authority bus shelter so I guess it wasn't a gutter per se. We had a gestapo-like local police force, but how they dealt with the offending drunk depended on his standing within the community. Usually the gutter drunk was a tax paying family man who just fell off the wagon. Guys like this wouldn't get sent to jail--the cops would usually just take him home and forget about it. If you weren't a local, you'd go to jail.

JRM
                          THE PROPHET
                          www.netprophetsports.com

Originally posted by Blowfish
                          Gotta love Gene.

Are there really gutters in VA? Not that I could refute him having any substance abuse problems, but how could anyone possibly be just lying in a gutter on the side of the street? Wouldn't the police be called?
                          Affordable, successful and honest handicapping of all major sports and most minor sports.

www.netprophetsports.com

Comment

Please read the thread started by Steve Turner.
                            Last edited by Rio_Support; 05-27-2002, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Why even bother to bring attention here if you consider it garbage? Let Judge Judy discredt herself, the public ultimately will decide anyway. That freedom of speech thing still holds true most of the time.

Comment

Working...
                              X