What Magazine, checkers/verdad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Magazine, checkers/verdad?

You haven't answered the questions Blowfish and I asked in the "Truth About the Rx" thread- What magazine and where is it prominent? I'd like to pick up a copy.

I find this particularly relevant now that checkers is saying shrink is lying about his claims to be on TV.

I simply want to know what magazine and where is it prominent, so I can see for myself. Or are only others to be held accountable for what they write?

I think Checkers is on vacation and Ver dad must have died.

Comment

Backspin-While you are waiting...

for THAT answer can you find out specifically when the shrink appeared on TV?

That seems to be the question that needs to be answered.

Thank You

Comment

JJ--

TV question is all yours, go ask the source. That's what I'm doing, and that's the only question I'm looking for an answer to. If I had an account at Rio I'd probably have more questions, which would also go unanswered.

Comment

Don't mess with Rio, they apparently get a little upset (see the Rio thread). If you have any questions about their integrity ask them (does that make sense? Who stands up and says "yes i have no integrity"?)

Comment

Blowfish--I have nothing against Rio, simply my too-subtle attempt to tell JJ that "her" rumor-mongering didn't have any supporting facts, and that if I asked for any I wouldn't get any answers there, either.

Comment

Comment

The only reason to not respond to a fair question on this forum is if your dead.

Comment

Steve-I agree. Maybe those two user IDs have been retired. But I'm guessing he has many more to reply with.

Comment

Why would Checkers retire? He posted negatively on just about every topic, not just The Shrink? Ver dad only posted a couple of times. Maybe Checkers is just on vacation.

Comment

Working...
                    X