Alladin legal action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alladin legal action

Anyone with a 5-figure balance with Eddie who are interested in pursuing legal recourse, please contact me at [email protected].

I think it is a dissapointment that the Sterling deal didn't go through simply because of the lawsuits. I have a masters degree in Statistics and have been wagering for long enough to understand the intricasies of the odds. According to my calculations, the THEORETICAL cost of the Sterling deal to each player was about 28% of his/her money, given the player does not wager into terrible lines and given no bad luck OR good luck. As such, the deal was WAY better than a possible 100% loss, as might occur now. Those who had considered lawsuits before the May 15th date only jeopardized the deal and if Reno's information is true, the deal failed BECAUSE of the looming lawsuits. I feel that the Antiguan directorate did not do its part for a couple of reasons. One, they should have made it their UTMOST priority to make sure Eddie followed through on the deal. Even if some players were complaining that the deal wasn't fair, the directorate should have had the foresight to understand that though it was theoretically a losing deal, a 72% payoff on the debt is still not bad. Instead, they condoned lawsuits and if I am not mistaken, were discussing to participate in the lawsuit themselves. These legal actions, as warranted as they are, should have WAITED till after the May 15th date and ALL EFFORTS should have been made to facilitate Eddie's paying of the sum to Sterling.

Parlay Guru

While the statistical theories might hold true, it still doesn't take into consideration the human factor or the law. I'm not a lawyer; however, who are you planning to sue? Why would the deal not go through because of looming lawsuits--because someone would have been hit twice if he paid then still got sued? This information would have been taken into account in court. What verifiable proof are customers going to bring to the table that the court will uphold as untampered with?

The best of luck that those that proceed, but the legal fees alone are going to lower that percentage that you'd probably NOT be seeing any time soon, if at all.

Comment

Antigua has looked like babbling idiots here. This whole mess shows they never had a plan in place in case something like this happened.

Comment

Working...
      X