Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The RX Fraud Continues

Courthouse Of Judge Judy

In my daily forum travels I noticed something that made me giggle so hard I puked. It seems Goliath is one big GIANT of a stiff. They are on the RX website as an advertiser.

While people are complaining of no pay/slow pay Weitzner "comes to the rescue" once again and says "JUST EMAIL ME AND I WILL TAKE CARE OF THIS!".

The person appears to quickly get paid and Weitzner looks like a hero when in actuality it was his doing that got these people in trouble in the first place.

Here is the kicker. A poster named "the doctor" comes in and says "THANK YOU THANK YOU Shrink I never thought I would ever see my money." That was at 9:27 AM.

Weitzner then responds within the same EXACT minute. This means only one thing. They were BOTH WEITZNER.

When you stoop that low you are in deep trouble as far as I am concerned.

And while were at it, does WWTS have any intentions of verifying the claim STING has made? That one just totally baffles me.

Is there ANY good left in this industry!

it's well known that most of the posters on the rx board are sting or shrink

shrink frequently will have conversations with himself on the board, as two other posters

in one classic case, he discussed with himself the merits of andrew glazer, a gaming writer he had a falling out with...it was hysterical, shrink as a phony poster says glazer did this then shrink came on as another phony poster correcting himself, saying, no glazer actually did this....when someone quickly figured out what was going on and called shrink on it, the thread quickly disappeared

in another classic case, weitzner took a sports column from the washington post, cut and pasted it on his site and put his byline on it...he does this kindof thing a lot...sting does it too, he once took a column from the las vegas paper and cut and pasted it and put his name on...the real writer of the story was alerted and sting had to take it off...

when the basics of journalism are violated in this manner you know the people behind it are sleazy scumbags with no moral compass

Comment

Working...
    X