Yahoops Page Tells It All!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yahoops Page Tells It All!!

This is located on their website. According to the staff of Bettorsworld, Belize claims YAHOOPS is absolutely NOT licensed.

I believe Bettorsworld here. I also believe anybody that plays with yaPOOPS under the current circumstances deserves whatever their fate may have in store. From YAHOO to YAHOOPS
    to

yaPOOPS .

Just another fatality in the offshore industry.

The Judge isn't wrong on this one!!!

Comment

oh yes,the idiot is wrong again! it's amazing

Comment

Actually, the "idiot" is not too far off here.

Where do you want to start?

I think all that needs to be said here is that Yahoops is stiffing someone. Flat out not paying. If that's not enough for someone to stop playing there, then god bless. Good luck.

What's more amazing than people like Judge Judy are the people who feel the need to defend a stiff.

Comment

"bill THE SHILL" IS BETTER OFF..

keeping his tiny comments to himself. he brings nothing AND I MEAN NOTHING to the table.
          Go away billy boy-you waste my time.

And to Jeff. Where do I defend any stiff?

Comment

Where does it say that you defended a stiff?

Read before you type.

Comment

What's more amazing than people like Judge Judy are the people who feel the need to defend a stiff.

Right here!!

Comment

RIO?

Comment

Read it again.

It clearly states what's MORE amazing THAN people like JUDGE JUDY are the ONES that feel the need to defend stiffs.

Meaning, yeah, you're 12 short of a dozen but worse than you are the ones who defend stiffs.

Comment

JUDGE JUDY: I was considering using Rio as an out this Football Season. I have never said your statments were wrong, but you never back it up with any prof.

If your source about Rio was wrong, just be a Big Man and tell everyone it was wrong. We all make mistakes and the best way to gain creditability is to admitt them.

Comment

Working...
                    X