Turnkey Office for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turnkey Office for sale

We have relocated our office to San Jose, Costa Rica and have a Gorgeous Oceanfront facility in Porlamar, Venezuela (Margarita Island) for sale. Sale includes PBX, Telephones, Communications Satellite Dish, Multiplexors, Computers, Chairs, Desks, File Cabinets, Direct TV, C band Satellite, TVS, 1998 Mitsubishi 4WD Montero, 2 bedroom fully furnished Oceanfront Condo (lease) and more. Just bring your toothbrush and servers. Interested parties call 1-800-213-3370 or email [email protected] or [email protected].

I know you guys were taken over by Jazz, but sounds like you have a very expensive set up in Venezuela. Is it all completely paid for? You guys just picked up your servers and walked out the door, got on a plane and went to Costa Rica?

Comment

Blowfish,

Feel free to call or e-mail should you have any questions.

[email protected]

Comment

price?

Comment

I m sure some of the Sr Citizens you burned would be interested.

Comment

Railbird: Did GCS stiffed some clients? I thought someone bought them. I remember the problems, but I thought the purchasing company paid the clients. I could be wrong. Just asking. thanks.

Comment

Steve,

All GCS clients have been paid in full.

GCS has signed an exclusive operating agreement with Jazz Sports and operates as a separate subsidiary under Jazz's parent Corporation.

GCS has been relocated and operates from Jazz headquaters in San Jose,CR.

[email protected]
              www.gcsports.com

Comment

Are you guys planning on being in San Jose permanently?

Comment

WE sure are ...Stop in anytime ..

Comment

Working...
                  X