Is BetMega still no pay/slow pay??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is BetMega still no pay/slow pay??

Was with them into December last year with five figure balance. Had some trouble, but got everything within about two weeks. Also had some trouble with the initial deposit that I sent - gave me the wrong wire instructions, but that was corrected after some sweating on my end. When you are talking about five figures though, making a mistake like that is unacceptable. Definitely won't use them again. Wondering if anyone is having trouble getting paid by them these days?
    [url=http://www.maxbetsoccer.com]Maxbetsoccer.com[/url]

Phep,

In another thread someone had $5 dimes there and they got half of it out via either NETeller or PayPal after having a long discussion with Craig, the new marketing manager. Apparently there was a Maria, who left, and a Pamela, who left, and a few linesmen, who left, and Craig was kind of tossed into this position which is a mess. The guy left half his balance there after talking to Craig for a long time. I don't know of any flat out no pays, just slow pays.

Comment

Thanks for the info Blowfish. Had a bad feeling about them, but stayed with them for a while primarily due to their Bettorsworld affiliation. I should say that Jeff came to my assistance back in December and applied some pressure. It is good to have the Bettorsworld people in your corner if something doesn't go the way it should. For this reason, I will always feel a certain comfort level with Bettorsworld books even with the recent failings of a couple of them. The comfort level isn't what it used to be, but is still higher than with any other forum.
      [url=http://www.maxbetsoccer.com]Maxbetsoccer.com[/url]

Comment

I got paid about 1/3 of my 3K balance. I am fairly confident I will get the rest.

Jeff has helped quite a bit.

Comment

Hopefully mega is able to continue to pay....

Craig over there has walked into a a situation that isn't his doing and he's trying to make the best of it.

Guys/girls......pay special attention to the list. This time frame, between now and mid to late August doesn't figure to be smooth sailing.

There are one or two books in substantial trouble, and several more apparantly on the auction block......for sale.

These are major books.

Also keep in mind at the bottom of the list page, there's a link to additional "list" books.

Lastly, if anyone has tried to contact me via email since last night, my mail has been down......

Comment

I was with someone last night who considers everyone working in the offshore gambling industry to be a crook in some way or another. I think this is the view of many who are hearing about books packing up and disappearing into the night, and who only hear about the credit card problems and Jay Cohen verdicts. This is definitely going to be a tough time in the industry's history. Everyone should be banning together to HELP in some way, in other words, put the egos aside.

It was also pointed out that Wallstreet is probably more corrupt than any offshore book and that one guy, a friend of the CEO Global Crossing, was offered a block of shares worth $180,000 right before the company went public and he then cashed out a year later for $18 million. Some of the most-respected accounting firms are finding themselves destroyed by exploiting the gray areas of the law, and the true stories of insider trading are again starting to come out.

Sound familiar? The only difference is that these guys have respect because they wear suits and ties to work, and can supposedly always blame their failings on a higher body or a regulatory agency. The offshore industry doesn't have any of these. It is up to the people in it to make it legitimate, not to mock it and to not exaggerate or mock the troubles of others in order to make themselves sound better. Stand on your own merits and help the fellow "businessman" out. It may be the only way to get to the next level.

Comment

Over the last 7 years in this industry, I can say that I have met some of the classiest, best people you'd ever want to meet, while at the same time, have also met or dealt with some of the worst.

I imagine it's like any other business.....there's good and bad.

Comment

If anyone is interested, Mega continues to pay me.

Comment

ppeter,

Everyone should be interested!!!! With all the crap flying around at this time of year, and many people wondering about the real state of the industry, you coming out and saying that (and it being something positive) is a huge help. I think all the players want to hear who is paying AND who isn't.

Comment

Working...
                  X