payout problems with www.sportbet.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• payout problems with www.sportbet.com

I posted 5 dimes with www.sportbet.com as they are an OSGA and bettorsworld endorsed book. Requested my first payout on my winnings (4450usd) and was given the runaround but eventually got my money after TWO weeks (after dozens of phone calls).

Reason : redemption request was selected for a random audit.
    Jake Slater assured me i wouldn't have to go thru' any audit for future payouts.

After satisfying the 3 times rollover and 30 days requirement for the sign-up bonus, I requested a payout of 4850 usd to my paypal account on 19/june thru sportbet's website but did not receive my money after 24 hours. Called CS and Phil(CS) asked me to submit my request thru' paypal's website (cos they did not recieve my payout instructions???), which i did and was told i would receive my money within 24 hours. The status of my payout was being cancelled when i login to my paypal account the next day.
    Called CS again and this time, Rebecca said they did not receive anything over their end and she could take my payout request over the phone. Also, I requested thru' paypal's website to make sure they receive my payout instruction.
    Again, I was told to expect my money within 24 hours.

Once again, the next day, the payout request was being cancelled as reflected in my paypal account. Called and talked to CS and assured me they will processed my payout after 4.30pm ET, 21/June.

Called CS, Susie yesterday and was told my account need to go thru' another random audit. I reasoned with her what Jake Slater had told me and she said she will asked Jake Slater to called me back. But no reply from them at all!!!

They did not even bother to email me at all to drop me a note and I have to call them time and time again.

Anyone has such problems?
    Also, anyone knows why my payout request was being cancelled in my paypal account? Is it done by the book or by paypal?

Anyone can help on this?

Thanks in advance.

A book can cancel the paypal payout on their end and it will show as either declined or cancelled in your account. No one can cancel it in your account unles someone else has your password.

a lot of managers are taking breaks at this time of year. the employees are often left to try to cover things on their own. if you had talked directly to jake slater things probably would have gotten straightened out more quickly.

another customer had a complaint and when they got ahold of jake everything was straightened out very fast.

Comment

I tried to get hold of Jake but to no avail. I submitted another payout request yesterday thru payal website but it was cancelled again.

called CS and was told to call back tomorrow and talk to Jake.

will post the outcome tommorrow after i talked to Jake.

Comment

des-

If you're still having a problem Monday, please contact me and we'll get everything straightened out.

[email protected]

Comment

Thanks Jeff!

Anyway, I managed to talk to Jake yesterday and he paid me in full. Initailly, Jake offered to pay me all by neteller cos he said they are having some problems with paypal but in the end, they pay me 2500usd by neteller (i think they do not have enough funds in neteller) and 2350usd by paypal.

But I am still furious with the CS provided.
          Jake told me the cashier has accidentally put my account on audit again. But the fact is they cancelled my payout request on 3 occassions and don't even bother to email me what is going on and no one in CS can tell me what happened to my payout request when i called them up. And i have to talk to different CS about my problem.

Is it a possibility that Jake was away for the past few days or are they buying time to pay me?

Anyway, seems like Sportbet requires a dozen of Jake Slaters in each department for them to be on the LIST!

Anyway, my money ain't going there!!!

Comment

This time of year, things are slow and the books are probably not keeping high balances in either PayPal or NETeller, especially since credit card companies and other financial institutions have been cracking down.

Also, this is the time of year when you are less likely to easily get ahold of a manager because this is the only time of year most of them get to see the light of day. Once the middle of August rolls around, they are cooped up in the office from dawn til dusk until next year.

Comment

Working...
            X