Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Makimg money with Oddswiz ??

I just finished a 3 day trial.

How does one make money with a line service ??

1. Obviously quickly checking for the best price if you have a lot of accounts set up. I find this too difficult to manage and maintain a single account.

2. Identifying overlays and underlays BUT in Baseball and Football to you bet WITH or AGAINST the line movement to have a betting advantage. Seems to me they end up 50-50 ??

Jpet,

you're situation isn't one that's best set up to take advantage of the feed.

Betting overlays and underlays would be the only possibility with the one book, and then it would depend where you play.

If your one books was a local guy you could probably have a field day picking him off.

But if the book is an offshore out, and a well known one, there's not much room for an edge.

The feed works out great for middlers, scalpers and those that have multiple accounts to shop for the best line.

Some players like to follow the moves. When the moves are hot, huge profits can be made. We kept track of the results for a couple of years once, here on the site, and even playing at the worst number produced great results.

Watching the board for early baseball totals is highly reccomended........

Comment

The feed works out great for middlers, scalpers and those that have multiple accounts to shop for the best line.

Jeff is right. You really need multiple accounts to make it pay off. It will definitely make you money and make sure you are playing the best numbers during basketball and football. I'm not into playing "steam". but I do like to play the best available lines. For example, let's say you really like the Patriots on sunday. All of the books have it at -3. If you are watching oddswiz and you see a book move the line to -2.5, than it's time to pounce on it. It may only be at -2.5 for a minute, but you will have a great shot at getting it. And like Jeff said, it's also great if you like to middle.
      If it's used properly, it really pays off in the long run.

Comment

Working...
      X