Useless - Antigua Gaming Directorate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Useless - Antigua Gaming Directorate

I have been calling almost everyday now and I am always told that Mr. Ronald Maginley is not in. I leave messages and he does not get back to them. WHATS UP WITH THE ANTIGUA GAMING DIRECTORATE. Is anyone else having this problem, or did you all give up on Alladin. IF they cannot help in this situation i'm left to believe that Antigua based books are not credible at all. SORRY but the directorate has been useless. His lack care for this matter frustrates me even more.

Maybe its time for Antiguan based books to start putting pressure on the gaming directorate to become responsible and to take care of this problem in a timely manner and keep us updated.

I just don't understand, these books in antigua supposedly pay 100k in licensing fees. And are suppose to comply with Antiguan gaming laws. NOT FOR THE BOOKS ON GOOD BUT FOR ANTIGUA TO LOOK LIKE A RECPECTFUL AND CREDIBLE PLACE WHERE THERE IS LAW AND ORDER.

Wake up Directorate or you will definitely lose credibility.

The credibility has been lost already. Actually it was lost a long time ago.

It's no different than any other carribean jurisdiction unfortunately. The books pay for the right to operate there. That's about it. There's nothing in it for the players.

The Directorate is NOT experienced in gaming in any fasion and is not qualified to act in that roll.

It comes down to doing business with the books that have proven themselves, regardless of location. Books in Antigua like wwts and wsex have done just that, and would be worth playing with no matter where they were located......

Comment

Until gambling debts are legally enforceable in some way, no auhtority will be able to do much but do their best to check up on who they license. It is too easy for the books to put forth false claims, inflate bank accounts, etc. It's a catch 22, no one wants Uncle Sam sticking their hand in the cookie jar, but Uncle Sam could at least provide some protection.

Comment

Working...
      X