No announcement yet.

why is Olympic not on "the list"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hate to think you typed all that for nothing.....

They are on the list. Have always been on the list. That's even stated further up in this thread by someone else.

We appreciate the comments just the same........

Comment

Jeff,

I'm aware that Olympic is on the second page "rest of the books worthy of mention" as I stated in my earlier post, however I was under the impression that second page was not considered the cbest of the best, it was just what it says books worthy of mention and that was the problem I was having. I probably should have made myself clearer in the earlier post, I hope it's clear now.

Comment

Jeff, Bettorsworld is supposed to be a place where a novice gambler can come look at your site and find good books.

OLYMPIC is probably the best book out there, ( FYI I do have accounts with Bodog, intertops and bowman ) but if I used your list I would never consider OLYMPIC.

It would be sad that new gaming enthusiasts are never presented on BETTORSWORLD about OLYMPIC unless they dig deep into your site and /or archives.

The write ups for other books ( which I am sure are great too ) are easy to get to, not Olympics.

If its about the MONEY ...then just say it, but as far as I am concerned you have done a lot of people a dis - service by not presenting Olympic in a better light.

I remember when Bettorsworld started in its infancy, actually liked it a lot better then, its has given into the advertisors.

P.S. From an american perspective your all riight, from a fairness point of view your lack of presentation of Olympic is dissapointing.

Comment

sword1 - Valid point. Perhaps the wording should be changed.........

Iluvsports - your comments are appreciated. We take all of your comments seriously and will take them into consideration.

Afterall, things don't change unless people speak up.

Comment

Working...
          X