Why is CRIS not on the list?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is CRIS not on the list?

CRIS is not on the front page or the back page. It was on the last edition. Brian, if you know something please share as I have an account there...

their owner has been arrested by the u.s. fbi in case you didn't know.

Comment

Cris is still paying like a slot machine Jackpot.

Comment

They are still solid as a rock, but who wants to risk it with an owner in jail. I see BW's point on keeping them off the list in the wake of recent surprises.

Comment

Mr. Blowfish, would you rather play at Cris, or with some of the new bes on the list? Good Question?

Anybody fell free to throw in your opinion. This is what this forum is all about.

Comment

CRIS is being raided as we speak. Looks like it was a good call taking them off the list. What's going on???????????

Comment

BW, you are not my guardian, but....

....I have for several years recognized BW as something of an authority on offshore outs -- good and bad. I was stiffed by RKR d/b/a Hurricane Sports. I mention that only to illustrate that I have been playing offshore for a good while. CRIS has long been a favorite of BW. For that reason, I've had an account with CRIS for a good while. Suddenly, CRIS disappears from the radar screen. Nothing from BW until AFTER THE FACT. Hopefully, CRIS (and my money) will be back. Whether CRIS reappears or not, does not BW assume some responsibility for AT LEAST letting its followers know there is trouble in paradise BEFORE it all goes south. Apparently, BW had that information. BW is not my guardian or responsible for my irresponsibility, but, given its proclamations that it will help players see the light (and the responsible outs), it would seem that BW should have shared at least some information with its followers BEFORE the accounts were locked down.

Comment

We did not know that the raid was going to occur until it was actually happening. We removed CRIS from the list awhile ago because of the concern surrounding the arrest their owner.

Coupled with an ongoing money laundering investigation down in Costa Rica, it seemed like a sensible thing to do.

What you have to remember is that we can't just run the site for the sharps and wiseguys.

We have to take into account the many average players who just want a place to play. Those players post up with a book and then read headlines in the news the next day, they panic.

The seasoned player knows everything will work out. The average player doesn't.

CRIS is solid as a rock and has been through this sort of thing many times before. We simply thought it best not to highlight them during this tough time.

It was clear we took them down a few weeks ago, so players were more than welcome to contact bettorsworld personally to find out why......

Comment

Working...
                X