Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CRIS/Yabet "never throws out a player for winning." BUT WE WILL TAKE YOUR BONUS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRIS/Yabet "never throws out a player for winning." BUT WE WILL TAKE YOUR BONUS!

This is how the Don Best ad should read. I have tried to settle this behind-the-scenes to no avail.

The following details can be verified:

- I made 2 seperate deposits with Yabet (now under CRIS management) and played through the agreed bonus requirements (5X rollover) for each

- I requested a full payout ( I had won about 10-12,000)

- they said because I had won with them that I was a professional player and not entitled to a bonus

- the best they could do was offer me a cash-locked bonus - leave in half the balance, keep playing, and, in effect I would have to lose this balance to "earn" the bonus money

- I asked for and received a payout less the $1875 bonus money

- they did not bother to ask me why I wanted to withdraw my money (low online and phone limits, uncompetitive lines, and a major home reno project)

- the only reason I made a second deposit with Yabet was they had just arranged a partnership with CRIS who I'd heard were professional and always paid

- if they had told me up-front that they would lock my bonus if I won, or I was not welcome, they could have avoided this

- instead they took my $ and hoped I would lose

- if I had lost my $, I would have accepted that (unlike CRIS, I don't think I have a choice) as part of the agreement

- I want CRIS/Yabet to give me the bonus $ they agreed to

Comments welcome.

PS - I told them I would wait until Tuesday to post, but an email I received from CRIS this morning confirmed they would not be changing their minds.

Let me get this straight?

You've been told that in order to withdraw your winnings including your bonus (say a total of $12,000), you can only withdraw $6 dimes now and must lose the remaining balance? So you have to lose $6,000 to withdraw $6,000? (roughly)

That sounds like a scam to me. CRIS has many professional players with them. If they don't want to give bonuses don't give them, but if you've given them more than enough action what's the problem?

Comment

Blowfish,

Your scenario below is pretty much what I was offered if I wanted to keep the bonus money.

The exact words were, "the last 25% bonus is now a cash-locked bonus, which means you may not cash it out.. if you wish to withdraw your full balance, you will lose the bonus completely...if you leave say half the balance with us, you will still have the bonus to play for".
      Yes, it does take a few minutes to digest. I asked the customer service person at Yabet if this means what I think it does - the only way I will "get" this bonus is if I lose the "half the balance" and the "bonus to play for" I would have kept in there had I agreed to.

Yes, was the response.

I felt my best option was to get out and fight this later.

As I stated, I received a full payout less the bonus money I was entitled to.

Thanks for the question. The more details I give - the more (in my opinion) CRIS's stance is riduculed.

Comment

Jack,

Glad you chose that option. I still can't believe that they thought ANYONE would go for their option. What a shame.

Thanks for sharing that....that's the stuff players want to hear about!

Comment

I want to hear Cris side of this story, before I make a comment. Any time there is a new poster, I want both sides of the coin.

Comment

Steve T,

"I want to hear Cris's side of the story"

Me too.

Comment

Well Cris, everyone wants to hear you side of story. Jeff, can you get there verision? thanks, SAT

Comment

Working...
              X