Who has the "best" football lines?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has the "best" football lines?

It is always helpful to compare a local line to a sharp consensus line to look for value. In your opinion, which of the offshores on the Don Best screen deals the sharpest, or best, football lines?

Right now, I go with CRIS, WWTS, Hollywood, Olympic, Intertops and Skybook. Do any of you know, are any of those six clones of each other which means I'm not getting an independent line?

Feedback would be appreciated.

Brooksie, my conclusion is that lines are the same.all over..two things that really matters now is how fast they send you the money and if they have a good customer service.

I've been playing with www.theonlinebet.com and they fullfil my two basic requirements....Give it a try...!!!

Comment

The lines are the same all over????? What are you on?

Some books copy from other books, which is a BAD policy because it doesn't reflect their own action--leaving them unbalanced (which MAY not be a bad thing if you know what you are doing, but most books don't have a true "bookmaker"). The lines may be SIMILAR, but you are able to find differences.

Of the six books you mention none are really clones. Skybook is owned by Rio, so you may see a lot of the same numbers there...but Rio wasn't on your list so you're okay.

Comment

You have not been looking if you thing that the lines are the same. I have four books and there is always value somewhere.

Try Pinnacle.

Comment

The book with the best lines is the Book that has the number you are looking for one a particular game. Each Sunday night I bet 7-10 games which sets up some nice middles later in the week.

Comment

Answer the man's question!

CRIS: All bets are off, so to speak, since the raid.
            WWTS: sharp.
            Hollywood: don't know.
            Olympic: best option. they get money from squares and sharps.
            Intertops: a square book and not a good gauge.
            Skybook: very inconsistent.

Comment

For comparing to a local, I would use Grande, Pinnacle, CRIS and Big City. They are the sharpest.

Comment

The best line is not the point here, b/c a book could give you the number you like one day, but a another book could also give you a good number a different day…
                My suggestion is to have 2 or 3 accounts in different books and start comparing…

The point here is to be in the right place, (..you name the book..) at the right time.
                I’m not a customer of the big guys, but the book I play also gives me other benefits…#1 Pay Outs and #2 Customer Service…!!

Comment

Working...
                X