Pinnacle #1 for NETELLER use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinnacle #1 for NETELLER use

I've said it in here before but it's worth mentioning again. Pinnacle is THE best book out there for Neteller withdrawals. I have NEVER had to wait for them to process the withdrawal. It's always done before I can blink.

I have dealt with other books that only allow one neteller withdrawal per day. Other books that don't even have their neteller funded and still more books that refuse to pay you via neteller unless you deposited that way.

Pinnacle is the best book for neteller, PERIOD.

Neteller is the nuts. I opened an account last week, had a book send me $10,000 today and I received it in my account in about 10 minutes.

I wasn't sure how to withdrawl so I called the Neteller toll free customer service line and was treated great. The lady told me I could only draw $5,000 in one transaction, but could make muletiple transactions on the same day. No cost to me if I wanted it sent regular mail, $25 if I wanted a fed-x delivery.

I was surprised how pleasant and helpful the clerk at neteller was. She walked me thru the whold withdrawl process. I think its a great wayt to recive money from off shore books. There is nothing to track. Once your book sends it you will see it in your account on your puter in about 10 minutes.

Damn, I sound like a shill for Neteller. You can go the neteller.com and set up account for free.

Comment

Las Palmas is also incredibly gast with neteller payouts.

Comment

PINNACLE PAYS FAST REGUARDLESS OF HOW YOU WANT PAYMENT!!!!!!

Comment

Back to the top for those that didn't think Pinnacle took Neteller!!

Comment

Working...
          X