Bonehead Award - Option Sports/cris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonehead Award - Option Sports/cris

They deiced to put up a new interface/website over the weekend.

Guess what? My username and password don't work.

What's more, guys don't even put their phone number on this new homepage!

Sometimes you really have to wonder where their business sense is.

They lost my action this weekend, and the plays I was going to put in with them lost.

Last edited by Dragon; 09-16-2002, 07:19 AM.

This paragraph reflects their reputation in this industry?:

We at Costa Rica International Sports have redesigned our website to reflect our reputation in the industry. We are a straight forward sports book with no flashy graphics and no BS. Our competitors know CRIS as "Where the line originates", because most will not make a move before we do and our customers know CRIS for our company motto, "We can’t pay you fast enough" . Everyone knows CRIS was the first offshore sports book to open in the mid 1980’s and not one player has ever been kicked out for winning. That’s a track record no one can match!!!

That's just not the most business-like professional thing I've heard......plus the phone number missing. And they change over the football weekend? Not real smart.

Comment

you go to optionsports.com and you can't even find out more info about their company! just a blank page with a log on and password box. maybe they dont want anymore customers??? that's downright scary man.

Comment

The customer service differences from book to book are drastic/scary. I predict customer service will be the downfall of alot of these books in the long run.

So many of them still operate in the stoneage. It will catch up with them!

Comment

The books developing business sense and hiring professionals to train their employees are the ones that will survive in the long run. A lot of the big boys that have been around for a long time just don't understand the changing market environment.

Everyone could start by treating their employees right. A lot of these guys treat the non-Americans like a lower form of life, and that doesn't do much for a customer service rep's morale that has to answer the phone and often handle difficult calls.

Comment

I agree with all your posts, but THEY PAY SO GOOD. I would bet that over 80% of there business is credit players.

Comment

Working...
            X