B'world '98 ? Vegas bash alumni

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B'world '98 ? Vegas bash alumni

I think it was '98 we met at the MGM. I met Stardust, Brian, Ariz Bob? and Dana from Don Best and many more. Just wondered how this group was doing and if it helped in our chosen hobby. I know Postime was very generous with hats, shirts and free accounts. Good luck to all.

Thanks for the note. That was a good time and, you're right, there was all kinds of stuff from Posttime....I still have some around the house.

I thought Dr U was also there as was David who was LakrFan. We had the TV set up since both the MLB playoffs and Saturday night CFB were going on at the same time.

Good luck

Comment

randyrohm,

It was nice to put faces to names and I enjoyed meeting all of you. Actually we should have sat at a card table together for a while. BW could have taken over a BJ table or two.

Did I learn anything? I learned I wouldn't stay at the MGM Grand again. They don't know how to treat people. I learned that many of you were a lot sharper than I was and wagered a lot more.

I'm doing OK and hope all of you are as well.

Hey - what's with your "Registered: Dec 1969" date?

That was before Al Gore invented the internet, so how could that be?
      As Always - Good Luck,

Sonny

Comment

I regret not being able to make that trip.......would have been nice to meet some of you guys....

MGM- funny.......I would never stay there again either. I hate the place. Last time there I had a floor that had a binch of kids running up and down the hall all night long....I thought I was in a college dorm........yeah, I know it's vegas, you're not suppossed to sleep, but still, this was brutal.

Comment

I think there should be another BWorld bash........I'm not a '98 alum but I'd still love to meet everyone!

Comment

yeah a bettorsworld gathering is a good idea.

Comment

Working...
            X