Lines From Stardust,hilton Or Mirage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lines From Stardust,hilton Or Mirage?

does anyone know if there is a online service that gives the official lines being used by the stardust,hilton or mirage in las vegas? would appreciate the info,thanks

Don Best does, but I don't know that they offer an affordable service.

If you don't live in Las Vegas, what would you use those for?

Comment

For free and user freindly odds I like Jim Feist's "Offshore connection". Odds histories and update as you go from a variety of sources.

Don best has way too complex and busy screens.

Comment

BLOWFISH

wanted to see if the opening and closing lines are the same that a service i use claim them to be. these lines are what they use to say if they had a play on a game or not,and they base there weekly record on it.

Comment

KIAKIA - just click on the link above that says SCORES AND MORE.......pick the sport you want anc click ODDS.......openers and current from the stardust are there....

Comment

You should tell 'em to do what I do--when I release a play I quote a line with it. For example, tonight I've got New Mexico +8. That's what I'll base my W/L record on regardless of where the line opened or closes. Sometimes "my" line ends up being better than the closing line, sometimes it ends up being worse. There's been a couple of times this year when the line moved after I released my plays and my clients got a win at the closing line. No matter--I claimed it as a loss since at "my" line it was a loss.

I started doing this since some less scrupulous services claim wins for anything that lands anywhere near the closing line. Not that your service is doing this, but I've known a number that do. My thinking is that you can't objectively say what your W/L record is unless you give a concrete baseline against which to judge it.

JRM
            THE PROPHET
            www.netprophetsports.com

Originally posted by KIAKIA
            BLOWFISH

wanted to see if the opening and closing lines are the same that a service i use claim them to be. these lines are what they use to say if they had a play on a game or not,and they base there weekly record on it.
            Affordable, successful and honest handicapping of all major sports and most minor sports.

www.netprophetsports.com

Comment

THANKS JEFF,BIG HELP.

Comment

They use a Vegas line because the Vegas lines are so far behind everyone else. Grade them against Pinnacle!

Comment

Working...
                X