to FLYER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to FLYER

WE will hit 60 - 70% this year. We hit it year after year. Our system is consistent. Follow us this week. I'm sure you will suscribe soon.

NFLMONEY.com

Put Up Or Shut Up

I know you can't do 60%. Put up the money or sell your bullshit on Vegas Insider or with Stu Feiner. He hit 34 straight games last season and hit's above 90%.Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

football picks

I know what we've done in the past. I will not boast except for the fact that we will be around 60-70%.
      I wouldn't write it if we didn't have a past performance to go by.

Check out our picks, check the site out. Nothing else I can say. The system works.

Thanks and Good luck.

Comment

No Way Jose

You have nothing to to document that you did above 60%. Are you documented by the Sports Monitor? How long have you been in business?

Comment

To Mike "football fan"

"football fan" ...you couldn't come up with a more original user name?

If someone bothered to visit our site they would know our story...especially that we just began offering our picks to the public this season.

I'm going to register with Sports Monitor today.

Guess we'll just be nice guys for now and save him his $100K

...and Mike, get your ass in the office this week so I know to still cut you a paycheck...don't make me call ADP!!!

What is this...telecommuting? The DotCom bubble burst a while ago...get in your ass in your car and drive over here every morning like your obedient coworkers.

Cheers,

Comment

FLYER, WE HAVE BEEN HANDICAPPING FOR A LONG TIME.

THIS IS THE FIRST YEAR WE THOUGHT OF USING THIS WEB SITE.

I WILL NOT HAWK THE SITE ON HERE ANYMORE. PARTLY BECAUSE ITS PROBABLY ANNOYING AND MOSTLY BECAUSE SONNY TOLD ME NOT TO DO IT.

BUT ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE, WE ARE ACTUALLY VERY GOOD AT THIS. WE ARE WORKING ON A MONITORING SYSTEM, LIKE THE ONE YOU MENTIONED TO TRACK US. GIVEN THAT WE'LL PROBABLY HAVE AN OFF YEAR AND ONLY HIT 40% LIKE THE REST OF THE SO CALLED EXPERTS.

GOOD LUCK. DIDN'T MEAN TO RUFFLE ANY FEATHERS, JUST SPEAKING FROM PAST EXPERIENCE.

Comment

Your Claims

Everyone who isn't monotored always hits a much higher percentage than they really hit. You remember the winners longer than you remember the losers. You will see my man.

Comment

Why post your bullshit in a forum?

http://www.freesportsmonitor.com

Post your plays at the free sports monitor. Any tout who hits 60% (over a season) can come in here with our blessing on a daily basis and tout his service.

Here's a list of last years top services.....

http://www.freesportsmonitor.com/sta...ssoverall.php3

Comment

TO JEFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Im tired of your shit. Shut the f*ck up.
                  WE just went 4-2 last week. Thats 66.66666666666666% jerk off.
                  We will do that every week. So go waste your time picking your bullshit games and losing every week.

Why even pay attention to us? WE are being monitored here.

Comment

To Football Fan

I went 3-1 and you don't see me talking about me being god's best picker.I'm terrible at trying to pick football games, especially NFL picks. You went 4-2, do you want a medal? Keep it up and we will sing your praises for 10 minutes. YOU WILL NOT HIT 60%
                    FOR THE SEASON. IF YOU THINK YOU CAN REALLY HIT 60%,PUT UP
                    THE 10K. The Las Vegas Hilton Contest has been around for @25 years and no one has hit close to 70% and that's picking only five games a week, pros and college, whatever the picker wants.
                    YOU WON'T BE THE FIRST. WHY AREN'Y YOU ENTERED IN THAT CONTEST, IF YOU THINK YOUR ALL THAT. THE ENTRANCE FEE IS ONLY $2,500.00. IF YOU HIT 60% you would be in the top 10 and take home some nice cash. I doubt we hear from you after 4 or 5 more weeks. Jeff is a self promoting monkey, that's why he's on this site but he knows you will not approach the percentage you think you will. Until you prove yourself for the whole season, take a hike.

Comment

flyer and football fan.....thanks for the kind words!

Actually, I'm on this site because I own it

I'm allowing this thread to stay as pure entertainment. Obviously no one would take you seriously.....

Comment

Did Someone Hurt Your Feelings?

Jeff/ Did I hurt your feelings? The truth hurts sometimes. This guy is touting his service which you and I agree will come no where near what he says it will do. Then I say that you own this service which helps tout your other business. I just stated a fact. Everyone it seems has an agenda. I think your business is great.
                        In fact I would reccomend it over Don Best any day. Let's just let the facts speak for themselves. Also, a lot of the services you have on this site writting and advertising are crooks. It's a dog eat dog world now. Let's just not sugarcoat your affilliations and
                        your advertisers. I'm suprised your so thin skinned.

Comment

Hurt feelings? You call the guy a monkee and acuse him of self promoting when it is HIS site and he's not entitled to a reply? Sounds like you didn't expect a comeback on that one. I would call someone stating the facts as thin skinned. Also, I agree, this thread is great entertainment. It is so completely outrageous.

Comment

The Saga Continues....

Let's get this circus started...

For those of you just tuning in, the following thread is even more entertaining:

http://www.bettorsworld.com/web/foru...threadid=13958

...a regular soap opera.

And YES...we will do 60% to 75% winning monitored plays over the course of this season! I can feel some of your heads begin to implode as I imagine you reading this.

I have to say Jeff is a real sport to keep these threads up in his forum. It supports the theory that he does not walk around with a stick up his ass as do some other forum moderators (from other sports betting resource sites).

I just have to state it again ...We predict 60% to 75% winning monitored plays over the course of this season. Ok...I've stoked the fire enough today.

There just may be more to us than many of you think...just keep watching our numbers.

Here's our monitored record: http://www.freesportsmonitor.com/Details.php3?uid=1373

http://nflmoney.com
                            Last edited by NFLMONEY_Dot_Com; 10-08-2002, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Put Up Or Shut Up!

Jerry- Put up your $20,000.00 if you think you are so good. I will have mine wired to a third party attorney that says you can't even hit 60% the rest of the year picking a minimum 5 games a week. We are getting real tired of your claims.

Comment

Working...
                              X