Sports service for sale on Ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sports service for sale on Ebay

I am auctioning off 2 sports service memberships on Ebay. These memberships are with a well known and respected handicapping service and are valued at $1500 (football only) and $2500 (football and basketball) respectively. The opening bid on each membership is $50 and each has a "buy it now" price of $750. I have agreed not to reveal the name of the service in question until after the auction, but if you are already a member then your bid will be cancelled and you will not be responsible for it. Here are the links to the auctions, and the Ebay item description will appear below:

FOOTBALL SERVICE:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=1771497213

FOOTBALL/BASKETBALL SERVICE:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=1771497890

----------------------------------

You are bidding on a membership with a top rated sports handicapping service for the entire college/pro football season 2002. The retail cost of this membership is $1500.

My husband owns a business and purchased a number of these memberships as incentives for his sales force. Turns out he bought too many, and now has 2 memberships remaining. The sports service offered to refund his money, but my husband didn't feel that was fair to the service. Instead, he asked if he could resell the memberships on Ebay. The service agreed, provided that their name wasn't made public until after the auction ended.

This service is a nationally known sports handicapping service and is widely respected--it isn't a "boiler room" or scam operation. They have finished at #1 in a variety of monitor organization standings on many occasions, and have never failed to turn a profit during football season. My husband has been a client of theirs for over 6 years now, and last season he made over 35 units of profit.

This membership includes the entire pro/college football season, including all playoffs and bowl games. There are no hidden charges or additional fees. If the winning bidder is already a member of the service (they have agreed to verify this information for me) then that bid will be cancelled and 2nd high bidder will win item.

This service is currently selling identical memberships for $1500, so as you can see this is a great value. Check my other auctions for a package that includes service for basketball season in addition to football.

Winning bidder must make payment arrangements within 48 hours following end of auction. I accept PayPal, money orders and cashier's checks. Once payment is confirmed I will send your information to the sports service and your membership will begin immediately.

So, did you get any takers on this? If you did, I'd love to get their names and addresses!

Comment

Blowfish, this sounds like a scam. Maybe some sports service that operates under several names just trying to sell there service

Comment

hey stevo. whats your MONITORED record this year so far? maybe you could sell your service on ebay?
        bridge for sale - brooklyn ny - please contact me for details

Comment

prozac. fluoxatine. helps with the bad attitude.

Comment

i'm baaaccckkk

by the way, what a crock of $hit!!!

Comment

hey! i bought those and boy is it helping me this season, i haven't picked a loser yet.... how could anyone doubt such an honest sounding offer?

Comment

Working...
              X