Sportsinteraction.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sportsinteraction.com

Wasnt this book at one time on THE LIST? Ive bee with this book awhile and always defended them despite some problems in the past with thier servers. They have paid me all the time and love the value on underdogs the have..............just wondering about other players and is the 411 on this book still solid thinking about rejoining.....................Good luck

Cee212001, I was also sitting back a bit and wondering how the audience would view SIA. But everything I have been able to understand is that the complaints against SIA may have been entirely the result of a few big players trying to open multiple accounts to circumvent their limits.

Meanwhile, I've reposted and are actively playing with SIA. If any real players have information that suggests this is a bad idea, I'd like to know about it.

Comment

They were briefly taken off the list a little while ago due to what seemed like alot of complaints in a short period of time,

So, always better to be safe than sorry until we get the full story.

Sportshobby is correct. The problems seem to be a result of players trying to cheat the system so to speak.

I have heard from at least a few players who have always been paid like clockwork from them, inclusing one of about 30dimes recently..........they will be put back on the list.

Comment

30 dimes and not booted? There must be another SIA because they boot for far less usually!

Comment

Actually he was eventually asked to leave. However, the payouts were well over 30 dimes. The 30 dimes was the most recent request.....

Comment

Working...
          X