So long for now, it's been laughs. FreeJayCohen.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So long for now, it's been laughs. FreeJayCohen.com

By 2 PM Pacific today, I will be reporting to Nellis Federal Prison in Las Vegas. I will be serving my 21 month sentence in the shadow of multi-billion dollar corporations that are engaged in the exact same activity for which I am being robbed of my freedom.

I will miss the posting forums. There are some great people on all of the boards. I appreciate all of the support I have gotten over the many long years.

I will miss the information, the humor- light and dark, the general buzz, the ability to speak when spoken to, or to just speak my mind in general. These boards are one of the industry's best resources, try to keep them that way until I get back. Please don't kill each other too much.

For those that which to contact or visit, we have set up FreeJayCohen.com. I am not sure how correct the writing address is yet but I am sure it will be in a few days. We are also setting up an area where you people can type messages to me online that will be forwarded to me via US mail, saves you the hassle of an envelope and a stamp. It also has information on visiting and what it entails. Hopefully once a few people do it Webmaster Bob can walk the rest through the process with ease.

I would also like to announce that I am the new Sales Manager of FreeJayCohen.com. I am selling banner ads for $3,000 a month to all of the watchdog sites. I know it's a high price but we are limiting the number of advertisers to four. So Ken, Russ, Jeff, and Lou, I expect to see your banners in my inbox and your checks in the mail. :-)

What people can do for me?
    DON'T GIVE UP THE FIGHT!!!
    Call your Senators at (202) 224-3121, or look here for direct numbers: [L=Senate Directory]http://http://www.senate.gov/contacting/index.cfm[/L]. Write and call often! Tell them you are opposed to HR 556, the Leach bill, or any variation of it. Tell them you are also opposed to the Johnson Anti-Internet Gambling bill.

That's what you can do. Everytime you think that I am getting a raw deal, call a Senator, have friend call their Senator, and have their friends call, and over and over and over again. We need to be heard.

I wish everyone the best!!!!

JC

Best of luck Jay.

On behalf of Bettorsworld and all the people who visit this site and all the other sportsbetting related sites, thank you.

Some day, this fight will be won..........

Comment

Good Luck Jay! You've made it this far, this won't beat you either. You have all our support, and we will keep in touch. Hopefully you can get some letters to Jeff or someone and they can be posted on your behalf.

I'm surprised you don't have internet access there. I've seen on news shows where they had inmates taking CREDIT CARD numbers for catalog sales as their jobs while doing time.

I guess they would frown on you visiting gambling related sites. What a joke they are.

Comment

Working...
      X