Where is REALITY ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is REALITY ???

REALITY, miss you postings where are you don’t be shy. We know that things have change lately, but man you have friends that like the way you post. It doesn’t mean that I agree with all your posting, but you makes us look at common things from a different angle….

Hope to hear from you soon…!!!

Take care, amigo…

Reality was bad mouthing this site on another. I wouldn't expect to see him here. He's like the guy who roots for the latest Super Bowl champion.

Comment

LOL That's a good one. Sometimes these boards are like high school. What's the point of badmouthing each other? The point is to get information out to players, NOT to talk about the latest gossip of who is sleeping with who offshore. Call Jerry Springer for that stuff.

Comment

Bobo and Blowfish

I don’t agree with your opinion, because Reality seems to know the industry upside down /inside out, and when he talks about technicalities (wiseguys, sharp lines and/or even books) he had a very, very professional way to analyze it.

I know that sometimes he takes things to personal and by reading his postings he has a very strong position about things but in the other hand he has more knowledge than many other, at least more than me.

I would like to see him back in the field….!!!

Comment

Working...
        X