Best Offshore for Horse Racing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Offshore for Horse Racing?

I'm looking to post up for this weekend's Breeders Cup. Anyone have advice on which online offshore out is really good for horse racing? By really good I mean: They offer all wagers, including Pick 3's, and they have high payoff limits, maybe even full track odds. I used to like AcesGold because they paid full track odds ; no imposed limits like 20:1 for win, 100:1 for exactas, etc. They also offered Pick 3's. Thanks.

Gameday offers a wide arrange of tracks. I have bet with them quite often and received a number of quick payouts. They also post your winnings to your account quickly, unlike some other books I've dealt with where I would have to wait an hour or two to get my winnings posted to my account. They do it usually within ten to fifteen minutes after the official.

Comment

wwts gives track odds on wps. 100-1 on ex. and doubles. and 500-1 on triples. they don't take pick 3's or parlays. they also pay quick and they take almost every track running that day including trots and dogs. good luck.

Comment

RaceBook.com doesn't have all your requirements but they are a strong entrant in pari-mutuel betting.

They don't book bets but instead relay them to the track for inclusion in the pool. They offer a growing list of horse, harness and greyhound tracks plus jai-alai. You can also watch live simulcasts of the events right on your computer.

RaceBook.com
        The best pari-mutuel wagering on the web
        http://www.racebook.com

Comment

The Breeder's Cup might be over, but some really good shops for horses are WWTS and Royal Sports.

Comment

If you are looking for the best horse racing software in the business, a cash rebate for total action(not wins/losses), non pari-mutuel pools, betting up until post time, live odds, live video, 275-1 on all bets but trifectas(which are up to 500-1), then there is only one choice. Ehorse. We offer over 75 thoroughbred and harness tracks.

Good Luck,
            Rich
            Rich Rosenthal

Comment

Working...
            X